Monday, November 3, 2008

Today was pretty awesome.

Hey folks, Just a normal post, the whys and hows and whats of the last one are still being understood, but life is no less interesting! I can feel my connection with God growing more and more. Not just the connection, I mean, but, y'know, it's like everything's just getting better with him! Not that the world is easier, but, well, it's hard to explain! I also read "The Shack" Recently, I highly reccomend it! Oh! I heard a really nifty verse in church that I think is mega usefull when reading spiritual books, It's 1st John chapter 5 verse 9: "We accept man's testimony, but God's testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son." (NIV)
Kinda usefull to keep in mind when you're reading books like these, or any christian theology kinda book, that you can take it in, but at the end of the day, it's not God's word, though it can have some really usefull points in it!

I got My Authentic YouthJumper. Bother. I just tried to hyperlink but then everything after it seemed to get sucked into it like some sort of black hole! Anyway, yeah, ordered one off of Jude, the lady that runs it, (or co-runs it with Johnny, I'm not entirely sure) and it arrived today! It's quite cozy, keeps my body at juuust the right temperature, not too hot but not too cold, I quite like it! My dad was making "Hoodie Delinquent" Jokes, then he realized it said "Scripture Union" On the back, so he doesn't think I'd be taken too intimidatingly now! I just had some tasty mint Ice cream! It was pretty good, I hear it goes well with chocolate sauce, but I kinda like to preserve the mint flavour! Anyway, I'm MSN-ing with like, fifty zillion people  (9), so I can't blog! Au Revoir! Speaking of french, I'm moving to ordinary level after failing a test, so we'll see how that goes! bye!

2 comments:

Nicoley said...

Although, I have noticed in The Shack that the stuff the trinity say to Mack is nearly all bible based. So that's good.

And YAY you got a hoodie! I love hoodies. Bout time you got one.

Anonymous said...

Do a post on the shack?

Those hoodies rock... its like a permanent hug :L