Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dancing at Lughnasa at the Old Vic Theatre.

So, I just got back from a day trip to London (My first day-trip to said place, but not my first time in London), to see the play "Dancing at Lughnasa" with my English class. This went well! Everything ran like clockwork and I had noodles in a box for lunch. All was well. The play was quite the excellent, it shows different things that don't exactly come through in the text, like why a character is considered charming, when on paper he sounds like a total jerkface. Oh, now I remembered what I wanted to say: I earned a gold medal on the new survival mode in "Left for Dead", right before going to sleep. The level was the airport. Yeah. Horde of zombies around baggage check. The key strategy here was: "EVERYONE BEHIND THE DESK". There is a desk, you see. It wraps around. Everyone gets inside of it, and kicks some zombie kiester. So I was well prepared in case of zombie apocalypse. Until once we got to Gatwick, when I realised "get behind the desk" Doesn't work so well when you don't have guns. Gosh Darned airport security. So tired. Night!

No comments: