Monday, May 11, 2009

New costume unlocked!

So, a little while ago, I accidentally scratched the crap out of my glasses. They had become a little greasy, so, as I do, I cupped them in my mouth and fogged them up (If you have ever seen me do this, you will understand what I mean!). Taking my school shirt, I rubbed them clean all over, rubbing hard. When I put them back on, things were even worse than before, and upon inspection, I had seriously scratched both lenses all over. There must have been a small piece of soil or something on my shirt, because I effectively just rubbed sand paper all over them. I went on a hunt for my old pair of polo glasses (A brand name, not my elephant polo glasses, those are a different pair altogether!), and now I'm currently wearing them. They're still stiff with newness, as they were my spares. This is just particularly interesting to me, because as something that is on my face all day, these glasses are like a part of my constant daytime appearance. So it feels like changing my nose or something.

Basically, I just didn't want to post this on twitter, because I actually miss blogging. Anyway! Did end up finishing that English essay. Piano is going well, not doing grade two, just learning songs I want to learn right now, it's pretty sweet. Farewell!

Also, people seem to be catching on that I'm saying "Greetings, citizen", (as uttered by Anduin Wrynn in World of Warcraft if you click on him a few times) as a greeting. I have said this most every day for the past month or so, and so far the only people to catch on are Nicole and Peter. Weird thing not to notice, I wonder what kinda crap we could get past the radar in our greetings!So yeah.

No comments: