Friday, January 2, 2009

COMBAT SHOTGUN!

Back from the catmeister's! It was loads of fun, and now, without further ado, craploads of Yugioh the abridged series jokes.

Attention Mother! My hair is crying!
I am not a freaky fish guy!
Shutup Mokuba.
Screw the rules, I have money!
Screw the rules, I have green hair!
IN AMERICA!
Screw the money, I have rules!  .... Wait, let me try that again.
I spy with my little eye, something beginnning with "Gay Clown".
BROOKLYN RAGE!

Said quotes were used excessively, and with great enthusiasm. It was a good 3 and a half days, we almost formed some sort of miniature family! Shortest blog post ever, but that should be good news. Also, go look up yugioh the abridged series. Best viewed with other silly people in the room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmVGQR3NNdg
It gets better over time!We watched all 32 episodes of this, and a movie. Yes. We also spent about an hour and half playing pokemon pinball! It was good fun! 

No comments: