Monday, December 8, 2008

Society is changing, it would seem

I was home sick today, and it was around lunchtime, so I thought I'd have lunch. Recently my mom made me an egg burrito, and that was pretty tasty, so I thought I'd try that. Then I realized I didn't know how to scramble, or really even fry an egg. So I followed my natural response for when I didn't know how to do something. I looked it up on the internet, and sure enough, I found a page on eHow for How to fry an egg.
I think that's pretty weird.
I don't know how to cook, I'll just look it up on the internet!
That strikes me as weird. Anyway, the burrito is delicious.?

You are not prepared- Illidan Stormrage

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow(or, for you WoW) ;)

never learned how to fry an egg :S



even i can do that! but, i suppose its just cause i live in the country!

Nicoley said...

You didn't know how to fry an egg?

That's like the basics of cooking after making toast :S

The internet taught me how to make a really nice omelette, but I never have any equally nice fillings. Last time I thought I'd make a herb one. I threw in waaay too much dried basil and the end result was disgusting.