Friday, December 19, 2008

Punching you in the face, in yo' base, all over the place.

Hey, some of you that read my blog and have good memory might recall this post
 documenting my frustration with differenciation. My Maths exam was today. Now, *ahem*
*victory dance music begins* *victory dance ensues*
IN YO' FACE! IN YO' FACE YOU SILLY LITTLE METHOD OF DISCOVERING SLOPES! YOU AIN'T NOTHIN! YOU AIN'T NOTHIN' YOU LAME EXCUSE FO' A METHOD OF DISCOVERING SLOES! I DIFFERENTIATED THE CRAP OUT OF YOU, NOW DEAL WIF' IT! *vicotory dance music stops* *victory dance subsides*
Yes, about 85% of the test was differentiation, and thanks to my math teacher's generous action of taking me aside before school started to help me learn diffo, and Nicoleymoley's short grinds course in town on the subject, I was well prepared to differenciate the crap out of various numbers, despite what guises they took whether it be differenciate y, f'(x), or "find the slope of the given curve if y=blah blah blah". So that all went really well!

2 comments:

Nicoley said...

I love diffo lots. I'm very very bordering cocky about my maths exam...dangerous? perhaps.

I did questions 1-7. Brillaint. 4 were diffo :D

Anonymous said...

ewwwww.... maths :L

i got 40% in my Christmas test(hangs head in shame...)